Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Modern Lumberjack | outfit

[Shirt: BDG|Vintage Sunnies|Shoes: Sisley]


So first of all I'd like to thank the anonymous who endorsed this super comfortable and cool looking lumberjack shirt to me. I was really happy when I saw there was a package for me,with sadly now message, name or adress in it.
I imideately wore it out for a day around the Opéra of Paris (1e Arr.) where I had Asian lunch with some friends. The photos were taken while there was a really good street musician playing using the stairs in front of the Opera as seats for his audiance. This is one of the major reasons that I love Paris for.




































































Photos by: Cakra Adhyaksa // Sony a200 // Location: Opéra, Paris

2 comments:

huh? What did you say?